I felt so stupid today...

I wish I had a way to turn back time... I keep on repeating the same damn mistake, I guess I'll never learn...
Loneliness is turning me into this vulnerable and self-pitying person. I'm not like this, I know it...
Emptiness and isolation...
I feel so ugly..
I'll just let go... all of this... and you too, before I begin to feel your presence in my head (I don't want to, please go away)... Help me, you're already there...
I'll rip you out of my mind like a noxious weed...
I can't stand your image etched upon my memory! It's like the illusion you turned out to be...
I keep on pretending that you feel something, maybe you do, but not for me...
You don't let me find you.
I'm lost...


5 Comments:
Muito legal a letra, de que banda seria?
Não é nenhuma letra de nenhuma banda... São frases soltas tiradas da minha cabeça apenas.
Obrigada pelos comentários :-)
Que se passa cntg princesa? :(
Sinto tanto a tua falta. Não queria ser apenas mais uma pessoa que tenha passado pela tua vida.
Espero que te encontres...
Bj
FR
Tu vais ao show do Dream Theater?
Acredito que em alguns dias estarei em PT e não quero perder a oportunidade.
Time waits for no one,...as you know.."You can find all you need in your mind if you take the time" as some friends say..Love,loneliness or isolation is just a state of mind..Erase the past and step forward..You're too young and sensitive to give it up...The world needs these qualities much more now..Take care yourself my stranger soul friend...
Post a Comment
<< Home