Nine Inch Nails... mais que música que se ouve, palavras que se sentem...

"Hey God, I really don't know what you mean.
Seems like salvation comes only in our dreams.
I feel my hatred grow all the more extreme.
Hey God, can this world really be as sad as it seems?"
Terrible Lie
"You always were the one to show me how
Back then I couldn't do the things that I can do now.
This thing is slowly taking me apart.
Grey would be the color if I had a heart."
Something I Can Never Have
"I'm drunk
Right now I'm so in love with you
And I don't want to think too much about what we should or shouldn't do
Lay my hands on heaven and the sun and the moon and the stars
While the devil wants to fuck me in the back of his car
Nothing quite like the feel of something new"
The Only Time
"you know me i hate everyone
wish there was something real
wish there was something true
wish there was something real in this world full of you
i want to but i can't turn back
but i want to"
Wish
you can have the hate that it brings
you can have my absence of faith,
you can have my everything
help me tear down my reason,
help me its' your sex I can smell
help me you make me perfect,
help me become somebody else"
Closer
"I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real"
Hurt
"you make me hard when I'm all soft inside
I see the truth when I'm all stupid-eyed
the arrow goes straight through my heart
without you everything just falls apart"
The Perfect Drug
"I'm writing on a little piece of paper
I'm hoping someday you might find
well I'll hide it behind something they won't look behind
I am still inside...
a little bit comes breathing through
I wish this could've been any other way
but I just don't know... I don't know what else i can do"
Every Day Is Exactly The Same
(imagem: Tears Of The Last Beauty by duolegur in deviantART)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home