Tuesday, April 11, 2006

VAST - Free



It's time to laugh, it's time to cry
It's time to be what you need to be
It won't be long till they are gone
And we can be what we want to be
I wanna run from everything
Everything that holds me down
Nothing to win, nothing to lose
You can't tell me what to do anymore
You can't tell me what to do anymore
Now I'm free, now I'm free, now I'm free
I'm gonna run, I'm gonna win I'm gonna do what I need to do
'Cause it's time to be what I need to be
It's time to be what I need to be
You can't tell me what to do anymore
You can't tell me what to do anymore
Now I'm free, now I'm free, now I'm free
Oh yeah I want to hold air in my hand
Own the one thing you can't buy
Nothing to win, nothing to lose
It's time to be what I need to be
I'm gonna run from everything
Everything that holds me down
Nothing to win, nothing to lose
It's time to be what I need to be
You can't tell me what to do anymore
You can't tell me what to do anymore
You can't tell me what to do anymore
Now I'm free, now I'm free, now I'm free!


("None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Goethe)

A demanda por sentimentos que nos aprisionam esbarra teimosamente na necessidade de sermos livres. E ficamos assim, sentados à beira da vida, sem saber se devemos saltar para o abismo ou ficar na segurança da solidão...

(imagem: Freedom by mournfulcrow in deviantART)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Free Site Counter